take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information that we receive
from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
* We implement reasonable policies and procedures to ensure that personal information is kept only for the purposes for which it has been gathered.
* We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Posterplanet in any form.
* After you have placed an order, we may be in communication with you about your information or any other matter relating to your order. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality service.
* If you sign up for our PosterClub, your email address is added to a bulk email list. This list is not shared in any way with any other individuals or companies outside of Posterplanet. The list is used internally at Posterplanet to periodically contact you about specials and sales. Only email addresses that are voluntarily submitted are included in the PosterClub list. You can be removed from the PosterClub list at anytime. Simply email us and make the request to be removed.
* Only those Posterplanet employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Posterplanet employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
PO Box 3366
Parker, CO 80134